Equipment and Expectations
These basic requirements prepare the boys for maths lessons full of exploration, learning and achievement!
All boys are expected to bring the following ten items to every lesson:
- Exercise book
- Pencil sharpener
- Scientific calculator
- 30cm Ruler
- Pair of compasses
Each boy is given the relevant textbooks and exercise books, but replacements may be purchased from school if they are lost (50p for exercise books). All other items are available for a modest cost from the school shop.
We expect all boys to:
- Arrive to lessons on time
- Bring all equipment
- Be ready to listen and to contribute in lessons
- Complete their homework to the best of their ability in a timely fashion
- Inform their teacher in advance if they wish to miss a lesson for sports or other commitments
- Find out what they've missed if they were absent from a lesson and catch up as soon as possible